Microsoft SoH Support

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Oct 11 14:51:39 CEST 2010

On 11/10/10 13:24, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Phil Mayers wrote:
>> I've tested it with WinXP SP3, Vista and Win7. There is one compile fix
>> needed which must have snuck through (attached)
>
>    I deleted all references to the REQUEST structure from src/lib/soh.c.
>   The library functions are for clients, not just the server.

Indeed. Is there a good way besides the DEBUG macro to emit debugging
output in lib/*.c code? I imagine there will be SoH type/value or
type/len/value stuff that we'll want to log (but others that we won't -
it's probably too noisy as-is)

Also I guess the "right" thing to do is use the RDEBUG macros where
possible so that the per-request / radmin conditional debugging works?
Perhaps lib/soh.c should move to main/, given it's not much use for the
clients?