DEFAULT policy order in Users file

Jevos, Peter Peter.Jevos at oriflame.com
Thu Oct 14 14:59:32 CEST 2010

Hi

I have at the end of Users file two DEFAULTS statements:

DEFAULT      Auth-Type := ntlm_auth_vpn_comp

                                NAS-IP-Address == 10.1.1.1,

                                Service-Type = Framed-User,

                                Framed-Protocol = PPP,

DEFAULT      Auth-Type := vpn_auth_name

                                Service-Type = Framed-User,

                                Framed-Protocol = PPP,

So it means, when access request comes from the address 10.1.1.1 use
authentication type ntlm_auth_vpn_comp.

If access request comes from the other address use Auth-Type
vpn_auth_name which is default for everybody

The point is that I have more VPN gates and I can decide which
authentication will be used for them

However it doesn't work, cause every request match only the first
DEFAULT statement, despite of that it comes from different
NAS-IP-Address then 10.1.1.1

Do you know why it is happen ?

Thanks

pet