No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found

Bereos OHG Michael Spinnenhirn michael.spinnenhirn at bereos.eu
Wed Oct 20 16:11:08 CEST 2010

I can see the difference between the working one on the server and the other one
from the remote client. But I executed the same command on both machines.

echo "User-Name=guest,Password=guest" | radclient 172.16.30.6:1812 auth radiussecret

I have tried it from another debian server, too, with success. So it has to be a
problem with the radclient on the openwrt box, doesn't it?