plpgsql freeradius authentication function

Kafui Akyea kakyea at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 07:22:28 CEST 2010

Hi

I am sending an aaa authorize request to from a cisco tcl ivr script
to freeradius.

After the authentication is done i want to retrieve the Username and
Password values
that are sent back to the cisco gateway to the IVR script.

I am able to retrieve the other H323 attribute value pairs with infotag get
aaa_avpair command
but i am unable to retrieve the Username and Password from the returned
values.

Help will be very much appreciated.

kafui