authorize an user using a multivalue ldap attribute

Ana Gallardo ana.gallardo.77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:28:29 CEST 2010

Thank you very much for your responses.

Conversely, you could comment out/remove the "use Data::Dumper" line
> since you're not using it.  It's mainly for debugging and easily
> printing the entire contents of an object/array/hash/etc.

Ok, Kevin, I don't use Data::Dumper and I can run Freeradius with my perl
module.

My problem is with the hashes that rlm_perl provide to my script ¡rlm_perl
add in the reply hash an attribute Relaciones with the value of the
attribute Nombre-Completo, and also add Nombre-Completo!

Debug:

[ldap1] performing user authorization for ana
[ldap1]     expand: %{Stripped-User-Name} -> ana
[ldap1]     expand: (cn=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}}) -> (cn=ana)
[ldap1] looking for check items in directory...
  [ldap1] ntPassword -> NT-Password == 0x35...
[ldap1] looking for reply items in directory...
  [ldap1] Relaciones -> Relaciones += "01"
  [ldap1] sn -> Nombre-Completo = "ana"
WARNING: No "known good" password was found in LDAP.  Are you sure that the
user is configured correctly?
[ldap1] user ana authorized to use remote access
  [ldap1] ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0
++++[ldap1] returns ok
rlm_perl: Added pair User-Name = ana
rlm_perl: Added pair User-Password = 1111
rlm_perl: Added pair Intentos-Reject = 1
rlm_perl: Added pair SQL-User-Name = ana
rlm_perl: Added pair Stripped-User-Name = ana
rlm_perl: Added pair Calling-Station-Id = xxx
rlm_perl: Added pair Nombre-Completo = ana
rlm_perl: Added pair Relaciones = 01
*rlm_perl: Added pair Relaciones = ana*
rlm_perl: Added pair NT-Password = 0x35...
rlm_perl: Added pair Simultaneous-Use = 1
rlm_perl: Added pair Ldap-UserDn = ...

Than you

  Ana Gallardo Gómez