FreeRadius + MySQL + Multiple Dynamic Clients

Tyler Nally tnally at technally.com
Fri Oct 29 05:33:53 CEST 2010

Right... Ok.. so are these different traveling mobile offices in
documentation of what is called a VLAN (with a dynamic IP to the
internet side of the router that in turn hands out IP's to it's clients) ?

Somehow the router authenticates by something secret that only it and
the FreeRadius server knows .. and then the user authenticates via
user/password FreeRadius a different way. Assuming the router has to
authenticate successfully first before the users turn.

I don't want FreeRadius to hand out IP's.  I think I want the AP to do that.