ask for help on WiMAX + Freeradius + Disconnect

Ben Wiechman wiechman.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 16:35:53 CEST 2010

Step 1: Read the wimax dictionary file. It will help you understand what
types of data you need to be putting into each attribute.

update disconnect {
	User-Name = "%{User-Name}"
	Calling-Station-Id = "%{Calling-Station-Id}"
	WiMAX-AAA-Session-Id = "%{WiMAX-AAA-Session-Id}"
	WiMAX-DM-Action-Code = Deregister-MS
}

The session ID needs to be identical to the one returned to the ASN-GW
during network entry.

man unlang for more info.

For testing from the CLI echo the required attributes into radclient. man
radclient

Ben