Pre release of 2.1.10

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Sep 6 13:58:24 CEST 2010

  It's been a few weeks since the last "pre" release of 2.1.10.  I've
put another one up on the web at:

	http://git.freeradius.org/pre/

  Please test it out, and give feedback on issues / benefits.  The file
doc/ChangeLog contains all of the changes and new features in the server.

  For a "stable" release, this one has an unfortunate number of feature
enhancements.  However, some have been demanded for a very long time,
and they could be added in an "isolated" fashion.

  The only change I see affecting anything is the handling of dead home
servers when proxying.  This was a bug fix to prevent the home servers
from being marked dead/alive/dead/alive in quick sequence.  This change
has been tested to work, but please give it additional scrutiny.