Freeradius capable of url-redirect

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Sep 8 16:25:41 CEST 2010

Cisco has a feature to redirect users to a splash page after
802.1x/WPA2-personal authentication. We are interested in this feature so we
can notify users of our EAP-TTLS service that we are migrating to
PEAP-MSCHAPv2.

I have included the url for the configuration description (of Cisco ACS).
But essentially there is a av-pair and url-redirect attribute which need to
be configured on Cisco ACS (and some other wireless configs) in order to
enable that option.  I am not talking about a captive portal. We want to
display a info page for the users of a specific protocol. The document below
describes that it happens after authentication and network access.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example091
86a0080956185.shtml

Is this handled somehow is Freeradius?