Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Fri Sep 10 21:14:56 CEST 2010

I switched to CentOS for my FR server because my Ubuntu install was
being too picky.  I was able to get it to work but I had to compile
OpenSSL from source, then the libs are in different places, etc.  it was
a headache.  CentOS was much easier for me, if you're not forced to use
Debian you may consider it.

Just my $.02.

Jake Sallee
Godfather Of Bandwidth