Solved: interpret check-Item and change reply-item to set VLAN

Michael Bathe michael.bathe at gfz-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 14 09:35:15 CEST 2010

Thanks for reply!

I have solved my attempt to set VLAN-Group-ID based on checkItem by
insert this line in post-auth section of 'sites-available/default'
--
$INCLUDE ${confdir}/setTunnelGroup
--

In the file setTunnelGroup I insert this:
--

In file 'dictionary' I add this line:
--

In file 'ldap.attrmap' I add this line:
--

@ Phil:
My problem is that the value of ldap-attribute is not correspond to the

LG Michael

--
Michael Bathe

Rechenzentrum
-Netzwerkadministration-
Tel.: +49 (0)331/288-1803
Fax: +49 (0)331/288-1730
Email: michael.bathe at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam
Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum - GFZ
Stiftung des Öff. Rechts Land Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg G257, D-14473 Potsdam