Connecting the dots.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 16 13:46:07 CEST 2010

Lance Haig wrote:
> I posted my debug output to the list in another mail but I will add it to
> the end of this mail so they two are on the same page as it were.

  What you posted earlier was a *tiny* portion of the debug output.  And
the email I'm replying to contains no debug output.

> The documentation does not match the current config file structure and so it
> is very difficult for anyone to follow. Your insinuation that I am being
> lazy by asking a list for answers would be valid if that was the case.

  The config file structure has change *only* in layout on the disk.
The files are still included into radiusd.conf.  i.e. the config from
1.x will very likely work with 2.x.

> I do realise you have had to answer many questions on this subject but I
> would recommend a review of the docs tomake sure it is easier to follow for
> people then your argument would be valid.

  Sure.  Send a patch to update the documentation.