Use both SQL and SQL-LOG

Marius Pesé Marius at mindspring.co.za
Mon Sep 20 09:29:50 CEST 2010

Marius Pesé wrote:
> I’m using mySQL to log accounting data, and also want to save the
> queries (not the packets) to a text file to use with a different
> program. Since that is both in sites-enabled/default, they seem to be
> mutually exclusive.

  No.  Why would you conclude that?

  Alan DeKok.

Hi Alan, I assumed that to be the case because uncommenting sql_log didn't work and the comment says:
        #  Instead of sending the query to the SQL server,
        #  write it into a log file.
So essentially uncommenting the line should call modules/sql_log which should write into the text file, correct?
Maybe I'm simply having a permissions issue then...

Thanks for the advice
Marius

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html