AW: convert mac adresses to lower case

PENZ Robert ROBERT.PENZ at tirol.gv.at
Mon Sep 20 16:01:48 CEST 2010

Hi!

But thats not the problem. The mac address matches in the SQL statement but I need also to return the mac address to the radius. In this reply the mac address is lower case. And now the radius checks that against its upper case version it gets from the switch.  I cannot return the mac always upper case as it would not work with the switches which send the mac lower case. I hope this makes sense.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Robert Penz