EAP-SIM Broker?

Andreas Anderson galium123 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 23:13:59 CEST 2010

Hi Guys,

does someone know a way to do real EAP-SIM authentication with (through!) freeradius?

Most if not all GSM-Carriers have radius-servers for their own WiFi-Hotspots, but obviously
they wont give anyone access to them but only Hotspot-Roaming-Providers like iPass or
WeRoam.

Is there some sort of broker-service that would allow this?
I would imagine a concept where i pre-filter the authentication requests and only pass
the imsi's i want to be able to access our wireless network to the broker for real authentication...

This is for my employer, so no problem if there's a fee for this service involved...

Regards,

Andreas