users match list criteria and vendor identification

Cameron Wood cameron.e.wood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 09:23:58 CEST 2010

In the clients.conf file is it possible to make custom variables and then
test for those/match them in the users file?

What I'd like to do is create a variable called vendorname and use that to
dictate what stub in the users file gets hit depending on the make/platform
of the equipment in question, and then further filter that using huntgroups.

Can anyone tell me if any of that is possible?

Cheers
Cam.