unlang post-auth group-name

Cameron Wood cameron.e.wood at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:24:24 CEST 2010

I don't understand how you could have arrived at this position. All I have
been doing is seeking some help with my problem; politely asking questions
and providing what I thought was relevant information when asked.

If any of the questions I have asked were too brief or not detailed enough
then surely you could have asked me to provide more detail?

Could you please reconsider helping me with this problem of mine.

Regards
Cam.