choose proxy based on AD

David McPike davidmcpike at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 19:49:08 CEST 2010

Excellent!  Thanks, Alan.  I have all my test cases working now except
for one.  I still need to retain the original realm information in the
supplied User-Name.  The old radius server needs it as part of the
username to know which child domain controller to contact for
authentication, otherwise auth fails.

In other words, if I proxy to the old radius server, the username
needs to be realm\user again.

Thanks for any further insight.
David