access challenge on empty password

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Apr 1 11:05:45 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 3:43 PM, izotov <karoly.arnhoffer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alan DeKok-2 wrote:
>>
>>   Have you tried running the server in debugging mode as suggested in
>> the FAQ, README, INSTALL, "man" page, and daily on this list?
>>

> Yes, I always do so. But this time it did not help me to find the answer.

I think what Alan means, if you have a problem, post the output of
debug mode (radiusd -X) so others can help you troubleshoot the issue
by reading and interpreting what's in the output.

Simply saying "I always do so" but not providing the log is like
saying "I have a problem, I don't know how to solve it, and I don't
want to give any details about it either. Can you help me?"

--
Fajar