Per Vendor NAS-Port documentation

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Fri Apr 8 12:06:29 CEST 2011

Olivier Bilodeau <obilodeau at inverse.ca> wrote:

>> If there's nothing yet, maybe they can create a wiki page for it? I'd be
>> willing to edit the entries, either on the wiki if I can get an account,
>> or offline and batch up the responses into wiki markup.
>>

> As suggested, I created a Wiki page: http://wiki.freeradius.org/NAS-Port
>
> I added what we have so far. I'll try to remember to maintain it.

NAS-Port-Id not useful or am I missing something?

I get 'FastEthernet1/0/2' and what not which is good enough for me.
Obviously that is just what our Cisco 3750's knock out, and I guess
other vendors might vary.

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: "He don't know me vewy well, DO he?"   -- Bugs Bunny