[How to use Listen directive in inner tunnel virtual server]

Thomas Fagart tfagart at brozs.net
Fri Apr 8 18:12:49 CEST 2011

Hello,

We're using freeradius 2.1.6 as a proxy server.

It receives authentication/accounting from Wimax NAS/ASN Gateway,
(EAP/TTLS), send it to inner tunnel, and then proxy to customer home
server.

The server where it is located has two IP interfaces and even worse on
one of the interface we're using IP aliasing :-)

I've notice that freeradius always use the same IP to proxy from inner
tunnel.

I know that I could use the listen directive in radiusd.conf (and
that's what I've done) to force freeradius to choose the correct IP to
proxy.

But this does not seems to work for inner-tunnel proxyfication.

Do you have any ideas how I could do that ( e g use two differents
sources IP to do the proxification).

Thanks

Thomas