how to radtest from another client

徐宇 xuyubupt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:03:47 CEST 2011

I install freeradius in the server its ip is  192.168.1.1.
In the server  I have already do the radtest ,and the result is OK
rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 1812, id=11, length=20

 I want to add a test authenticator host client. So I add something at
the end of my clients.conf and assign a shared-secret.
 client 192.168.1.100 {
     secret = testing123
     shortname = 192.168.1.100
  }
Should I do other things to finish it?  I need to do the radtest in
the client(192.168.1.100)  right? But there isn't a radtest command in
the client, Need I install some softwares in the client?

thank you for your help ,best regards.