Something about the commonName of client certificate

xuyu xuyubupt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:06:24 CEST 2011

Hi!
 I want to build eap/tls so i need to produce a client certificate. in
the certs catalog there are ca.pem and server.pem,but not
client.pem.so I should use command "make client.pem".
in the README file there are some words:"Be sure that the commonName
field here is the User-Name that will be used for logins!" Does it
mean ommonName must the same with the login name in the  eapol_test ?

  thank you for your help ,best regards.