Freeradius proxy caching users

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Mon Apr 11 13:56:17 CEST 2011

Ivan Luska <luska at ics.muni.cz> wrote:

> Hello, I use Freeradius as proxy server. Is it possible to cache
> authenticated users on the proxy and resend access-accept to these
> users, if home server fails?

If you look through the archives and find out how to failover to a
virtual server to proxy through instead it is possible.  You would need
to script up something with rlm_perl/rlm_python to build up a cache, and
the virtual failover system would then have to query that cache.

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: <Manoj> I *like* the chicken