How to add RADIUS users under OU=People

pradyumna dash pradyumna_dash123 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 12 16:34:52 CEST 2011

Hello,

I need a help, What i want is instead of creating a OU called radius,
i would like to add all radius users under OU=People, how to achieve
this?
I am not able to add a user with "objectclass:radiusprofile", I tried
changing radius schema to AUX but no luck.  Please have a look at my
LDIF file.  I am using SuSE 11

dn: uid=kris,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
uid: kris
cn: kris
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
objectClass: uidObject
objectClass: radiusprofile
userPassword: {crypt}$2a$10$DXf3RUs5cQv/WYOgaeyv1uwvUJ.3ZfW3sr7sCr75/6/dw062c5YOe
shadowLastChange: 15076
shadowMax: 99999
shadowWarning: 7
loginShell: /bin/bash
uidNumber: 1003
gidNumber: 100
homeDirectory: /home/krisradiusServiceType: Framed-User
radiusFramedProtocol: PPP
radiusFramedIPNetmask: 255.255.255.0
radiusFramedRouting: None
radiusGroupName: dial