Radius bug?

duhvir at ilimtimber.com duhvir at ilimtimber.com
Fri Apr 22 19:07:05 CEST 2011

Hello.
  I use last git freeradius version. radiusd -v (3.0.0)
  All config in default state, except:

  proxy.conf
  ---------------
  realm xxx {
  authhost=192.168.1.1:18121
  secret=test
  }

  modules/eap.conf
  -----------------------
  default_eap_type = peap
  #Certificate definitions
  peap {
  default_eap_type = mschapv2
  copy_request_to_tunnel = yes
  use_tunneled_reply = yes
  proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = no
  virtual_server = "proxy-inner-tunnel"
  }

  sites-enabled/proxy-inner-tunnel
  authorize {
  update control {
    Proxy-To-Realm := "xxx"
    }

  sites-enabled/sql-auth
  ----------------------------------
  server sql-auth {
   listen {
                  type = auth
                  ipaddr=192.168.1.1
                  port=18121
          }
          client 192.168.1.1/32 {
                  secret      = test
                  }
          authorize {
                  Perl
          }
          authenticate {
                  Perl

  modules/perl
  Realy don't matter, freeradius don't go here (

  That's all i thing.

  radius -X

  All seems ok. If you need I'll post it.

  When I send request from WiFi client. I see:

  no matter what, I didn't see nothing what can help handle with
problem.
  (17) # Executing group from
  file /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/proxy-inner-tunnel
  (17) +- entering group authenticate {...}
  (17) [eap] Request found, released from the list
  (17) [eap] EAP/mschapv2
  (17) [eap] processing type mschapv2
  (17) [eap]   Not-EAP proxy set.  Not composing EAP
  (17) ++[eap] returns handled
   PEAP: Tunneled authentication will be proxied to ITI
   PEAP: Remembering to do EAP-MS-CHAP-V2 post-proxy.
  (17) [eap]   Tunneled session will be proxied.  Not doing EAP.
  (17) ++[eap] returns handled
  (17) There was no response configured: rejecting request
  (17) Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
  reject and it's all over

  Main error is:
          There was no response configured: rejecting request.

  With that config on 2.1.10 in FreeBSD reps no such error, but there
is 118 bug with eap proxification. What I do wrong? Do I need
something add to config?

  Best regards, Andrey.