can attr_filter.accounting_response be used in post-proxy section ?

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Tue Apr 26 12:32:30 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 09:13:47PM +0800, 魏景鹏 wrote:
> In post-proxy section, I wrote lines as follows:
>
> post-proxy {
> 	if(cond) {
> 		attr_filter.accounting_response
> 	}
> }
>
> But it seems not work as expected.
>
> Any Ideas?

How does it not work as expected? What does radiusd -X show when proxying?

attr_filter acts on different lists depending on where it's invoked.

preacct: request
accounting: reply
preproxy: proxy request
postproxy: proxy reply
postauth: reply
authorize: request

Unfortunately this is hard-coded. There have been times where I've wanted to
filter out reply attributes in the 'authorize' section, for example, and
I've been forced to move this to postauth.