Help Compiling ikev2, EVP_sha256 and tncs: Freeradius 3.0

akinpelu emmanuel efakinpelu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 12:42:07 CEST 2011

Hi All,

Please I am having challange building ikev2 and tncs library into the freeradius 3.0.0.

Though I have installed the latest version of ikev2_0.2 and libtnc this is the error message I keep getting, moreover could I be helped on how to indicate the tncs library path in the configure line.

./configure --prefix=/home/fradius/install/radius --with-mysql-dir=/home/fradius/install --with-eap-ikev2-includes=/home/fradius/install/net/include/ --with-eap-ikev2-libraries=/home/fradius/install/net/lib/ |grep  warn

configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_ikev2.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ikev2 requires:  libeap-ikev2.
configure: WARNING: the TNCS library isn't found!
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_tnc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tnc requires:  -lTNCS.
configure: WARNING: EVP_sha256 not found, may have issues wirh WiMAX certificates
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_iodbc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_iodbc requires: libiodbc isql.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_postgresql.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_postgresql requires:  libpq-fe.h libpq.
configure: WARNING: oracle headers not found.  Use --with-oracle-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_oracle.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_oracle requires: oci.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_unixodbc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_unixodbc requires: libodbc sql.h.

Thank you

Strenght and Honour!

Akinpelu Emmanuel
08054711181 ok