Implementing SQL Insert/logging for SoH.

Palmer J.D.F. J.D.F.Palmer at swansea.ac.uk
Tue Aug 2 15:02:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

Further to my last foray onto the list regarding SoH, I'm looking to
commit the returned SoH info to the radius database using FreeRADIUS'
sql connection.

I could be well off target here, but please humour me, so far I have...

Created a table 'radsoh', and declared this inside sql.conf.
Added a query (soh_query) to dialup.conf, at present this simply just
inserts User-Name to the table.
Declared soh_query in rlm_sql/conf.h
Declared soh_query in the 'module_config' section of rlm_sql.c
Declared a function, rlm_sql_soh, which is essentially a copy of
rlm_sql_postauth into rlm_sql.c.
Added rlm_sql_soh to the export section of rlm_sql.c.

It compiles and runs, but here is where I run out of ideas.

Presuming I'm on the right track, what else is required to enable the
query, and how would I make the call to execute the query?
Ideally the call should be made from the with SoH virtual server defined
in raddb/sites-enabled.

Thanks,
Jezz.

Jezz Palmer