Packet of Disconnect PHP

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Aug 3 08:20:41 CEST 2011

Its possible... IIRC (and this was a long long time a go) type is just an integer value http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.radius-create-request.php and also though there are two constants defined, it can actually be *any* integer value, so just use type 40 for POD.

You'll need to make sure you have the right combination of attributes to identify the user, some NAS are *VERY* picky.

-Arran

PS I think the RADIUS stuff is an extension, so you'll need to install it using PECL.

On 3 Aug 2011, at 01:03, mark fennema wrote:

> Hello, I'm working on getting a hotspot set up, and I need the ability
> to have a user log themselves out, so that they can connect on another
> computer. I have it set up so that the user can enter their
> information and have it log them out, but it doesn't disconnect them
> from the router, so they can continue using the internet until they
> disconnect from the wireless, so I need to send a packet of
> disconnect. Is there a way to do this in php?
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org

RADIUS - Half the complexity of Diameter