Using multiple authentication modules.

Mrinal K sinha.mrinal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:35:42 CEST 2011

Thanks you Alexander for the reply. Yes I had all the configuration done for
the modules and they worked fine independently.

For using multiple modules, in users file I was trying to do
DEFAULT         Auth-Type := Perl
                       Auth-Type := EAP

Which was giving me error because I was accessing run time variables from
EAP in rlm_perl which was wrong.

Now I am doing,
DEFAULT         Auth-Type := EAP
                       Auth-Type := Perl