Using a single row in radreply

denizaydin deniz.aydin at turknet.net.tr
Mon Aug 15 16:35:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am new to FreeRadius and trying to migrate from radiator to FreeRadius for
our broadband solution.

We are using SQL for subscriber aaa. As It'is stated in the documentation
radreply is expecting the return data in form of multiple rows per users
which each one includes one attribute, value and Operator if any reply
attributes is defined for that users.

The problem is our database is composed of one row per subscriber which
includes multiple reply attributes.

Like ;
Username iproute inacl outacl
test          X         Y      Z

But accourding to documentation it should be Like;

Username Attribute Value Op
test          iproute    X      :=
test          inacl       Y      :=
test          outacl     Z      :=

how can I change  the behavior of the radreply , or is there any other
solution to this.

-----
Deniz AYDIN
Senior Network Engineer