Need help authenticating local users on Apple server

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Aug 17 07:07:50 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:51 AM, Raymond Norton <admin at lctn.org> wrote:
> And this is the error I now get with radiusd _X:
>

>  Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
>  Module: Checking authorize {...} for more modules to load
> /usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/opendirectory[11]: Failed to link to module
> 'rlm_opendirectory': dlopen(rlm_opendirectory.so, 9): image not found

Is your freeradius installation built with opendirectory support?

Since it's not marked as stable, it's not built by default. Try
rebuilding it, but this time using

./configure --with-experimental-modules | tee configure.log

... then look at configure.log, see what it says about rlm_opendirectory.

--
Fajar