A little issue with disconnecting users

Mobin Yazarlou yazarlou.m at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 14:43:49 CEST 2011

>>  Could you give a working Packet of Disconnect example cause it will not
work if I eliminate "X-Ascend-Session-Svr-Key" or set a NULL value for it.

>You don't need X-Ascend-Session-Srv-Key and i've removed it from the
example on the wiki...

>See here http://wiki.freeradius.org/HP#Radclient+DM+example

>-Arran

 Thanks. I did what you said but it seems that there must be a NAS to get
the packet on port 3799 and disconnect the user for me. I have everything on
a single machine and there is not any standalone hardware or something to
act as a NAS. PPTP and L2TP/IPSec processes serve dialin users and
freeRADIUS is used to authenticate them.
 Is there any lightweight software that I can use as a NAS to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Moby