radmin del client error

tohaikmeng tohaikmeng at live.com
Wed Aug 24 12:28:38 CEST 2011

Hello Arran,

Thanks for double checking this. It's weird. Below is what i got. I install
freeradius on a fresh linux.

Is there any other file that i can verify to prove my source is identical as
yours?

[root at FC-O ~]# radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.0, for host i686-pc-linux-gnu, built on Aug
24 2011 at 23:48:29
Copyright (C) 1999-2011 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT.
[root at FC-O ~]# radmin -e "show client list"
        127.0.0.1
[root at FC-O ~]# radmin -e "add client file /usr/local/etc/raddb/alex.conf"
[root at FC-O ~]# radmin -e "show client list"
        127.0.0.1
        192.168.169.74
[root at FC-O ~]# radmin -e "del client ipaddr"
ERROR: Must specify <ipaddr>
[root at FC-O ~]# radmin -e "del client ipaddr <ipaddr> 192.168.169.74"
ERROR: Client 192.168.169.74 was not dynamically defined.
[root at FC-O ~]#

Regards,
Alex