Documentation about Freeradius + Openldap

Alejandro Gandara agandara at optaresolutions.com
Wed Aug 24 15:04:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

For exemple:

We need to learn how assign IP or HOSTNAME ACCESS LIST to a user taken from
ldap.
""     "" assing Static IP or Dinamic IP to a user or group taken from ldap.
""     "" integrate this with Openvpn with freeradiusplugin.
""     ""  know if a profile is stored in a file or in ldap.
""    ""  how to create profile. ( a profile is a user of ldap, or we have
to link them? )

I`ve read all documentation found in freeradius.org and some other webs, but
I still dont now how proceed, wich files modify...

Thanks for your time

Regards,

Alejandro Gándara Álvarez
Junior System Administrator