Adding default Realms in users without Realms

joaocdc at gmail.com joaocdc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:34:00 CEST 2011

Well the way we suggested to me you did not, however based on what you
gave me I made a small change and it worked. Put this in the
authorize.

        if(User-Name !~ /@/){
                update request {
                        Realm := "myrealm"

I wonder how I would do this manipulation Realm users through the file?

Thank you.

--
João Paulo de Lima Barbosa