EAP-TLS/PEAP authentication problem(can not reply correct attribute)

gary gary.yang at browan.com
Wed Aug 31 04:37:05 CEST 2011

Hi All
I have NAS client which support WISPr standard working with freeradius 2.1.10+MySQL 5.5 install on Fedora OS.
I create my test certificate and configure EAP-TLS/PEAP authentication well in my setup.
I am using WINDOWS XP as client pc it can pass authentication but freeradius can not reply correct attribute  I configured such as bandwidth control.
I noticed in the reply attribute the vendor is Microsoft not WISPr.
I wonder if this is WINDOWS default setting how can I modify so that FR can reply the correct attribute I configured?

Best Regards
Gary

BROWAN COMMUNICATIONS INC.
Tel:886-3-600-6899 ext.4842