Special WIFI Router MAC check for the user’s first connection.

2394263740 2394263740 at qq.com
Wed Aug 31 13:38:07 CEST 2011

Special WIFI Router MAC check for the user’s first connection.

 I’m using free radius server 2.1.11 on Linux Enterprise Server 6.1.
 OS: Linux Enterprise Server 6.1
 Radius: free radius server 2.1.11
 Database: Mysql

 WIFI AP: Use WPA/WPA2

 There’re about 100 WIFI APs in the network. All these APs use this free radius server. The whole thing is working fine.

 Now I got a requirement, this requirement need to check the WIFI AP MAC address for user’s first login.

 For example, WIFI AP 26, has the MAC address MAC26. I need ensure one WIFI user, say user 58, must connect to WIFI AP 26 for the first time. After the first connection, user 58 can connect to any WIFI AP in the network.

 Can someone give some advice on how to do it?

 Thanks!

 Tom