Freeradius 2 and sqlippools

baddah conrad at comtel.co.za
Mon Dec 5 14:20:58 CET 2011

Hi,

I've set up freeradius 2, and want to get it working with sqlippools.
Everything works fine, but i cannot get the sql ippool to overwrite a
Framed-IP-Address (if a Framed-IP-Address attribute exists for a username).

Previously i used freeradius 1.1.3 and i had my ippools in the radiusd.conf
file. When declaring the pools, it had a option overwrite=yes which override
a Framed-IP-Address if already set. The effect was that it would take
preference of the pool over the Framed-IP-Address, which is exactly what i
want to achieve now using freeradius 2 and sql ip pools.

I cannot see to find how/where i can set this option.

Anyone have a suggestion for me?