Getting NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD: Wrong Password (0xc000006a) when using ntlm_auth

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Dec 7 21:00:35 CET 2011

Hi,

> I am having a similar issue to this.  I have LDAP authentication working.
> However, my wireless controller, Nortel/Avaya 2382, will not work.

....and what type of request is coming through?  If its not a PAP
type of request - as per from your server test, then you wont have
%{User-Password}  - check the mschap module to see the challenge response
example.... and 'radiusd -X' for help does help... this little 4 line of output
really says nothing....

alan