Linksys WIFI Authentication using freeradius?

michel at casa.co.cu michel at casa.co.cu
Fri Dec 9 03:39:28 CET 2011

Michel Bulgado <michel at casa.co.cu> escribió:

>  On 12/08/2011 04:26 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 4:11 AM, Michel Bulgado<michel at casa.co.cu>  wrote:
>>> After the user to authenticate and connect to wireless, I noticed that the
>>> table "RadAcct" was empty, probing the inner-tunnel file found this:
>>>
>>> There are no accounting Requests inside of EAP-TTLS or PEAP tunnels.
>>>
>>> What other variants, I can choose to run the accounting?
>> sites-available/default
>>
>> look for "sql" in accounting section.
>>
> This is my accounting section in /etc/raddb/sites-available/default
>
> accounting {
>     detail
>     sql
> }
>
> And don't work
>
> Michel

Hello again

As confirmed in my previous email, I have a problem, I have configured
freeradius supports tunneled TLS or TTLS best known for, my users can
connect using a username and password, but after connecting, not
performing the accounting in mysql, I was reviewing seconds

"There are no accounting Requests inside of EAP-TTLS or PEAP tunnels."

And in turn asked me take this opportunity to ask Alan for who knows
more about the subject:

1 - You know how to get them to perform the accounting either through
a script?

In case there is no solution with TTLS:

2 - Which of these authentication mechanisms "PEAP-TTLS,
PEAP-MSCHAPv2, PEAP-GTC," accounting works and in turn not necessarily
need to install client-side certificates?

regards

Michel