Always Login incorrect: Could not extract EAP-Message from RADIUS message

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Dec 17 23:12:35 CET 2011

Sergio Belkin wrote:
> Ooops, sorry it says "could not extract EAP-Message from
> RADIUS message"

  That's a message on the NAS.  Ask the NAS manufacturer what it means.

> Hmmm, so it should something wrong in the network, because I've tried
> from 2 differentes Access Points, with differents firmware and even
> with eapol_test... thanks Alan

  It's not a RADIUS problem.

  The debug output you posted shows the server receiving duplicate
packets *many* seconds apart.  They're not detected as duplicates,
because the retransmissions are too late.

  Find the one thing you *didn't* change in the network, and blame it
for the problems.  And no, it's still not a RADIUS problem.