EAP-TTLS/EAP-PEAP Certificats

Vincent Guardiola vguar99 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:21:44 CET 2011

Hi,

I've  read documentation and not found responses for my problem.

I wonder if I correctly explain my request

I would like to use a cllient certificats and mschapV2 in the same
authentification in PEAP or TTLS
Use client certificats for create TLS tunel and after use mschapv2 for
authenticate the user
It's possible with freeradius or not ?

Thx