Simultaneous-use check but don't reject

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Dec 20 21:58:56 CET 2011

Hi,
>    The question is not how to make captive portal on my NAS, the question is
>    how do not reject customer, who reached max value of simultaneous-use?

....if you dont care about them reaching that value, then why are you checking?

but if you really do want to  redirect them to an error page - then you need to
read/check how to do that with your NAS (as Alan said, read your NAS documentation)
and instead of the current Simultaneous-Use result, put your own result in (whatever
RADIUS attributes/values you need to set for your user to get redirected to some error
page....however that is don by your NAS)

alan