Simultaneous-use check but don't reject

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Dec 21 07:26:59 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 1:22 PM, Alexander Kosykh <avkosykh at gmail.com> wrote:
> How to make checkrad, if disable all in "session" section?

checkrad should be disabled (i.e. not called by FR) when you
comment-out radutmp from "session" section. You should still be able
to run it manually

$ checkrad
Usage: checkrad nas_type nas_ip nas_port login session_id

> acct-stop packets
> is lost sometimes and sql think that customer is online, but he didn't.

I belive I responded to a similar question yesterday (search the list
archive). You just have to deal with it. Design your system with the
full knowledge that SOME accounting packets will be lost.

--
Fajar