How to configure redundant radius?

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Sat Dec 31 00:11:00 CET 2011

I have about 8 users, with on average 2.2 systems per, for a total of
about 20 clients, but I'm setting up redundency because I've got
basically two systems, both of which have fairly low uptime by
enterprise standards, and downtime is met with much headache and
griping.  Is there no other way to coerce these single-ip devices to
work with a pair or more of radius servers, or no other way to configure
reliable failover ?