Freeradius capable of url-redirect

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Feb 2 22:31:05 CET 2011

I'm afraid I still can't get this to work at all. I decided to pare down my
test to its simplest form. Basically I created a test user with the AVPair
configuration as below. Which is basically what Cisco describes in its
documentation (but with ACS).

# test user
test_login     Cleartext-Password := "test_pass"
              Cisco-AVPair +=
"url-redirect=http://www.cisco.com/index.html",
              Service-Type = Outbound-User

So essentially this user should indeed trigger the controller with that
AVPair configuration. Later I plan on dynamically triggering it when someone
authenticated using TTLs. (I've also tried "=" instead of "+=" for the
AVPair).

Nathan Van Fleet