Freeradius + Mysql + Enterasys management-access

Yücel Türkistan yucel.turkistan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:49:29 CET 2011

Thanks Ömer. I think that you understood my problem wrongly but i tried what
you suggested.
However it did not work.

I had asked some people who uses Enterasys switches and they confirmed that
i have to use Filter-Id but that guys dont know how it can be done under
freeradius/unix.

So i'm still in trouble with the issue.

2011/2/5 Omer Faruk SEN <omerfsen at gmail.com>

> You have to use radreply table for that. For example:
>
> select * from radreply;
> +----+----------+-------------------+----+---------------+
> | id | username | attribute         | op | value         |
> +----+----------+-------------------+----+---------------+
> |  1 | test | Framed-IP-Address | =  | 10.100.0.100  |
> |  2 | test | Framed-IP-Netmask | =  | 255.255.255.0 |
> +----+----------+-------------------+----+---------------+
>

> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Yücel Türkistan
> <yucel.turkistan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I use FreeRADIUS version 2.1.3 with backend MySQL. It's working very good
> > except this issue:
> > When i try to use auth by Enterasys switch for management-access,
> Enterasys
> > switch fails with login but FreeRADIUS says "Auth: Login OK:..."
> > I searched on net and found that i have to add a Filter-Id with
> > value Enterasys:version=1:mgmt=su
> > But i could not find how to add this Filter-Id to mysql table. Can anyone
> > help me please to solve this problem?
> > Thanks a lot.
> > --
> > King Regards