radius authentication support for telnet server.

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Feb 7 09:52:17 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 3:23 PM, vijay s sheelavantar
<s_vijay65 at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very very much Mr.Fajar. After making changes in /etc/pam.d/login it's working. authentication request is coming to freeradius server and authentication is successful. :)
> I need one more help, Please let me know the configuration file for FTP alo. i have crated a wu-ftpd file inside /etc/pam.d/ but it is not working.

Well, basically you need to know how that program interacts with pam.
If it's previously does not have a file on /etc/pam.d, then most
likely it does not use pam, or use something else for authentication
(like the fact that telnet use "login"). The logs (/var/log/messages,
etc) should show what service is authenticating against pam.

--
Fajar